A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Rao is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rao has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. S B. Rao practice?
- Dr. S Rao practices Pediatrics near Shelby Township, MI.