A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Bhimsen Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Bhimsen Rao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rao has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Bhimsen Rao MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. S Bhimsen Rao practice?
- Dr. S Bhimsen Rao has 1 office location.
- Dr. S Bhimsen Rao practices Pediatrics near Shelby Township, MI.