A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakuntala Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakuntala Rao, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Rao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakuntala Bhimsen Rao MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shakuntala B. Rao practice?
- Dr. Shakuntala Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shakuntala Rao practices Pediatrics near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Garden City Pediatricians.