A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhisham Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhisham Garg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhisham Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bhisham Garg practice?
Dr. Bhisham Garg practices Internal Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Internists.