A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhoompally Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhoompally Reddy, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bhoompally V. Reddy practice?
Dr. Bhoompally Reddy practices Surgery near Belmond, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Clarion, IA.
See Belmond Surgeons.