A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhudev Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhudev Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhudev Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhudev Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bhudev Sharma practice?
- Dr. Bhudev Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhudev Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Brunswick, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Cardiologists.