A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhudev Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhudev Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhudev Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhudev Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bhudev Sharma practice?
- Dr. Bhudev Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhudev Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Brunswick, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Cardiologists.