A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupatkumar Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupatkumar Mehta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhupatkumar Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Mehta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupatkumar N Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bhupatkumar N. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Bhupatkumar Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhupatkumar Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cicero, IL.
See Cicero Internists and Cicero Gastroenterologists.