A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupatrai Vachhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupatrai Vachhani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhupatrai Vachhani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachhani graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Vachhani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupatrai G Vachhani MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhupatrai G. Vachhani practice?
- Dr. Bhupatrai Vachhani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhupatrai Vachhani practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.