A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupender Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadav
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Yadav Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupender Yadav MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bhupender Yadav practice?
- Dr. Bhupender Yadav has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhupender Yadav practices Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.