A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupendra Bhatheja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatheja
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatheja Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatheja graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Bhatheja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupendra Kumar Bhatheja MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bhupendra K. Bhatheja practice?
- Dr. Bhupendra Bhatheja has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhupendra Bhatheja practices Cardiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Cardiologists.