A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupendra Bhatheja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatheja graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Bhatheja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupendra Kumar Bhatheja MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bhupendra K. Bhatheja practice?
- Dr. Bhupendra Bhatheja has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhupendra Bhatheja practices Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.