A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupendra Dudhia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupendra Dudhia is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudhia
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dudhia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudhia graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Dudhia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupendra Vrajlal Dudhia MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bhupendra V. Dudhia practice?
- Dr. Bhupendra Dudhia has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhupendra Dudhia practices Gastroenterology near Ozone Park, NY.
See Ozone Park Gastroenterologists.