A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupendra Dudhia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudhia graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Dudhia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dudhia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bhupendra V. Dudhia practice?
Dr. Bhupendra Dudhia practices Gastroenterology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Ozone Park, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Gastroenterologists.