A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupendra Dudhia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudhia
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudhia graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Dudhia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupendra Vrajlal Dudhia MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bhupendra V. Dudhia practice?
- Dr. Bhupendra Dudhia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bhupendra Dudhia practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.