A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupendra Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupendra Gupta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhupendra Gupta, FACS, MD, MSPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra.
Dr. Gupta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Brandon Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupendra Kumar Gupta FACS, MD, and MSPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhupendra K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Bhupendra Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhupendra Gupta practices Surgery and Occupational Medicine near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Surgeons and Brandon Preventive Medicine Specialists.