A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupendra Khatri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupendra Khatri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhupendra Khatri, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatri graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khatri has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupendra O Khatri DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bhupendra O. Khatri practice?
- Dr. Bhupendra Khatri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bhupendra Khatri practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, WI and Burlington, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.