inactive

Bhupendra O Khatri DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 30th, 2015
Dr. Khatri was my MS Specialist for 10 years. I would recommend him to anyone as an MS doctor. Kind, considerate, very coscientious, takes time with his patients, everything a doctor should be.

February 2nd, 2015
Dr Katrina is the most courteous, kind and thorough physician I have ever been to. He spends as much time you need to answer questions and is extremely caring regarding your diagnosis, which for me is multiple sclerosis. He is very informative of the options available to you. I can't say enough about Dr. Khatri, and his entire staff!

June 13th, 2013
I've had MS for 17 years, Dr. Khatri was my MD for the first eight. I moved out of the area and have 4 others since that time and heard many speak over the years but none have come close to his level of expertise and compassion. I've recommended him to others too many times to count.

October 9th, 2011
I went to Dr. Kharti as a consult after having been diagnosed with Primary Progressive MS. He looked at a large packet of records for only 10 minutes than rudely said that I should have been on a treatment( there is not treatment other than symptomatic for PPMS) and was going to treat me for Relapsing Remitting MS. Without much explanation, he handed me a packet with information on Betaseron and said to make an a appointment for 3 treatments of steroid. I was stunned and upset; he could not have had worse bedside manner- when I called the next day to speak with him to clarify, his rude nurse said that he was a busy man, around the country giving lectures, and that she would handle anything. I would not be seeing him again- I would see an associate. I called my initial neurologist and he calmed me down- I went with my initial plan and did not see Dr. Khatri again- 1 1/2 years later I went to the National Institute of Health for a Primary Progressive MS study and they supported my diagnoses and said it would have been inappropriate to do what Dr. Khati said- he obviously did not take enough time with me and his unprofessional behavior was a disgrace. I hope that patients see this and think twice before seeing this cocky and disrespectful excuse for a doctor.

August 23rd, 2011
Thank goodness for Dr. Khatri
I have a rare autoimmune disease called Devics. A number of doctors were unable to diagnose it. Thank goodness I found Dr. Khatri! He has been treating me for four years and is responsible for my steady recovery from bedridden paralysis to walking with a cane. He and his staff are wonderful caring people who have always treated me with the greatest respect. There is no better doctor or treatment team anywhere! I feel extremely lucky to be in his care.

July 31st, 2010
This docor seemed to ignore what I was saying and seemed unable to pull information together in concidering a proper direction. Treatment seemed minimal as to high cost.

January 10th, 2008
A++ Doctor
I think the world of Dr. Khatri!! I've been a patient of his for 23 years. As difficult as MS can be to diagnose, I feel very fortunate that I was referred to Dr. Khatri. I was diagnosed relatively quickly(I was only 21) and the care started immediately. He and his staff have always treated me with the utmost respect and very professionally;such caring people. Dr. Khatri has always taken the time for all of my questions and suggested to me things were in my best interest (even if I wasnt' ready to hear them at the time.) His continuing education puts forth the latest and greatest techniques and clinical trials to know the best for continuing to unravel the mystery of MS (Multiple Sclerosis). Thank you so much for everythng Dr. Khatri!!!!! :)