A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupendra Maganbhai Patel MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bhupendra M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bhupendra Patel has 10 office locations.
Dr. Bhupendra Patel practices Radiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.