Learn more about Dr. Bhupesh Parashar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupesh Parashar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parashar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parashar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parashar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Parashar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupesh Parashar MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bhupesh Parashar practice?
- Dr. Bhupesh Parashar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhupesh Parashar practices Hematology & Oncology and Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Oncologists and New York Radiologists.