A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupesh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhupesh Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bhupesh Sharma practice?
Dr. Bhupesh Sharma practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Family Medicine near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Hamtramck Internists, Hamtramck Oncologists, and Hamtramck Family Physicians.