A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupesh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupesh Sharma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhupesh Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupesh Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhupesh Sharma practice?
- Dr. Bhupesh Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bhupesh Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Hamtramck Internists.