A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht, Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Botox Injections
- Brazillian Butt Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Injectable Fillers
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Breast Augmentation
- SmartLipo Procedures
- Tummy Tuck
- laser treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasisht graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vasisht has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht practice?
- Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Plastic Surgeons.