Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Voorhees, NJ

4.7

January 22nd, 2017
**BEST DOCTOR**
Dr. Vasisht answered every question during my 1st consultation. He examined me and told me what he though was best for me. He seen me a few times before my actual surgery date. This was because I had additional questions about the procedure. The surgery was done in a hospital center. I was very nervous, but his whole staff made me feel relaxed. After the surgery, everything went smoothly. Everything was exactly as Dr. Vasisht told me it would be. He encouraged me to call if I ever had any questions or issues instead of guessing. He seen me a few times during my recovery process. His staff was amazing. They picked up the phone anytime I had a question. During my recovery, if I had a concern, they would also fit me in to see him right away. All in all, I am VERY HAPPY I chose Dr. Vasisht. The whole procedure wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The scar is awesome and looks so natural! It was perfectly done! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone who is getting this type of surgery done to check out Dr. Vasisht first. This way you save time because once you meet him, you won't want to visit another doctor.

March 14th, 2016
Botox, filler, and Photo Facial Treatments
I think the best thing about Dr. V is he does not over correct your appearance when administering the procedures. I always look very natural and rested after treatments. I have been going to Dr. V for a few years because he listens, knows just where and what to do and his staff is amazing. And the procedures are affordable! Love him!

October 9th, 2015
Dr. V made me feel so comfortable and at ease with having my breast lift and implant surgery. I was very uneasy about having this done and I could not be happier that I went through with it. Dr. V truly cares about his patients as well as his staff. Would recommend Dr. V to all my family and friends!

August 31st, 2015
To say that I am ecstatic with the outcome of my surgery and experience at South Shore Plastic Surgery is an understatement. I was very apprehensive about surgery and extremely nervous at my first visit to the office. Upon entering the office I met with Beryl, who is always very enthusiastic and compassionate with whom-ever she is taking care of in the front desk area. I was taken to the consultation area and met with Dr. Vasisht and his assistant Megan, who make you feel very comfortable and at ease. All of my questions were answered in depth and without hesitation, and at no time during any of my visits have I ever felt rushed or just the next patient on the list to be seen. Surgery of any kind always causes anxiety and nervousness, and they make it a top priority to make you feel as if you are being welcomed into part of a family environment which makes the entire process a lot easier to handle. I am so pleased that I chose them for my care. The surgery that Dr. Vasisht performed provided me with results that I never expected could be possible. He is an amazing doctor and has such a great demeanor. I have already recommended friends and family to his office. I hope this will help anyone who is apprehensive to take the first step and set up a consultation. Thank you all so much for your care and professionalism. More offices should represent the care you have given!!!

August 14th, 2015
Dr. Vasisht is a true miracle worker. What I see him for is minor in comparison to the compassionate work he does for others truly in need around the world…Restoring functioning lives to the best of his ability using his talents and skills to bring happiness to those who are truly in need of cosmetic surgery. It really is far beyond the "cosmetic".

June 2nd, 2015
Abdominoplasty
This doctor came highly recommended by several friends and I personally would recommend him. Anyone that you encounter at the office will give you undivided attention. More importantly, you WILL feel comfortable during a process that could be scary even for those who find it difficult to expose body parts that you make you unhappy. Before my tummy tuck surgery I wondered if I was being selfish for wanting plastic surgery but each day when I get up and have to find something to wear it is no longer a battle to find something that I feel looks good on me. Since surgery I have even lost the last couple of pounds of baby weight putting me back at my pre-baby weight because I have been motivated to eat better and take care of this new body. Lastly, Dr. "V" is currently preparing for another mission( this time in Nepal ) in which he provides free reconstructive surgery in parts of the world that would not receive this type of skill and attention if he did not DONATE his time. That just shows what type of person he is on the inside. That mix of skill, attention and compassion is the type of doctor that you want to do your surgery. You can stop researching doctors now and set up an appointment. You will not be disappointed!

May 13th, 2015
Abdominoplasty
Has a hernia repair in conjunction with abdominoplasty and had fantastic results, Any concerns were addressed. Every time I had a follow up, I saw the doctor and never felt rushed. Pain managed well. Office staff and nursing staff wonderful. Would recommend highly!

April 16th, 2015
He is the best-trust me!!!

March 9th, 2015
Master
There are Drs.That r good.... And then there are ascended masters... And that is Dr. V.

December 2nd, 2014
Breast Lift w/ Aug and Tummy tuck
If I could click on 5 stars I would! I interviewed several Doctors before choosing Dr. V. But I couldn't be happier! I had absolutely ZERO pain from my Breast Aug and lift and minimal pain with my Tummy Tuck (literally took Tylenol). Scars are almost invisible and its only been a year. LOVE LOVE LOVE this group of individuals! I would highly Recommend this Surgeon! I will be returning for some additional work soon !!

September 12th, 2014
Rhinoplasty
BEST decision I ever made! Dr. V and his staff made the whole experience so easy and relaxing! And I am the type of person that gets nervous with just about anything! I knew from the minute I met him at my consultation that I could trust him and that he absolutely understood what I wanted. He listened and answered every question and concern that I had. If you are even considering a procedure, just get a consultation with Dr V. You will not regret it!

July 23rd, 2014
Injectables
Dr. V is a master at his craft. He listens and spends time with you explaining the procedure. He and his staff are so warm and friendly. He doesn't push product or procedures. I trust them completely. I'm always happy with my results. He is the best!!!!