Bhupesh Vasisht, MD, FACS, MD
Plastic Surgery

1307 White Horse Rd Bldg E501
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856) 784-2639
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.953488372093 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2014

BEST decision I ever made! Dr. V and his staff made the whole experience so easy and relaxing! And I am the type of person that gets nervous with just about anything! I knew from the minute I met him at my consultation that I could trust him and that he absolutely understood what I wanted. He listened and answered every question and concern that I had. If you are even considering a procedure, just get a consultation with Dr V. You will not regret it!

|  Injectables  |  show details
by EPW on Jul 23rd, 2014

Dr. V is a master at his craft. He listens and spends time with you explaining the procedure. He and his staff are so warm and friendly. He doesn't push product or procedures. I trust them completely. I'm always happy with my results. He is the best!!!!

|  Amazing rhinoplasty results!  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2014

Dr. V is an amazing and skilled surgeon. He performed open rhinoplasty on me on May 8th. I could not be any more happier with the results I received at only about a month out! I would recommend him to anyone looking for any type of procedure done. He has a wonderful bed side manner, he will call you back as soon as possible, which in my experience has been very fast! If I want any other procedure done, I would definitely see Dr. V again! Amazing results! VERY pleased!

|  Best Doctor and staff around!  |  show details
by Justin L on May 23rd, 2014

With this being my first surgery, I was extremely nervous and did not know what to expect. However, Dr. V and his staff did a great job in relieving my anxiety and explaining the procedure. Dr. V is the best around and his staff compliments him perfectly. Love my new ears! I highly recommend Dr. V

|  A very satisfied patient  |  show details
by Susan E on May 19th, 2014

The entire experience was very positive. From the consult where everyone in the office made me feel very comfortable through the whole surgical procedure I never once questioned my decision to use Dr Vasist. They were truly concerned about my recovery and checked in frequently that first week after surgery. He answers every question completely and will spend as much time with me as needed. I always feel relaxed in the office and not afraid to ask even the dumbest question. His work is perfect and I am very satisfied. I will definitely be recommending him to all of my friends and I'm sure they will be as happy as I am!

|  Awesome doctor!  |  show details
by Christine Pirotin on Apr 30th, 2014

Dr. V is an amazing physician. He heals not only the physical but the spiritual as well. He is kind, patient, listens to his patients and is professional. He staffs his office with awesome, caring people. I never feel awkward when I walk in; rather, it feels like coming home.

by meredith b on Apr 13th, 2014

Dr. Vasisht and office staff are exceptional. Would recommend then to everyone. From compassionate to perfectionists.

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
by Kathleen Lance on Mar 2nd, 2014

From the first visit to Dr. Vasisht office, I was made to feel like a was part of a family. Everyone was always pleasant and wait time was very minimal, if any. Dr. Vasisht always took whatever time I needed and answered all my questions thoroughly. He explained in detail the procedures and what to expect. I am very pleased with the results; have and will continue to recommend Dr. Vasisht to anyone.

|  Very Good Work  |  show details
by Daisy I. on Feb 20th, 2014

Dr. Vasisht is the kind of doctor who genuinely cares for his patients. He spent time with me and took all of my concerns into consideration concerning my management. His staff is quite friendly an always had a smile and a kind word. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

by Kim F on Jan 3rd, 2014

Dr. V is the absolute best. I was seeing him for over 5 years. About 2 years ago, I moved from NJ to North Carolina and I still return to Jersey to see Dr. V. I love going to his office as everyone there is so nice. They've treated me like family since I first went there and Dr. V is the best!!! He listens, answers your questions, has a great bedside manner and the staff their is absolutely wonderful. They are always so nice. There aren't enough good things to say... I know I wouldn't travel 10 hours just to see anyone... But for Dr. V... definitely....

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by kg mccammon on Dec 6th, 2013

I have seen several doctors for non-surgical treatments past 15yrs. Dr. V is absolutely the BEST!! I am not a novitiate nor uneducated to "what's out there". Dr. V is also extremely caring , expends his time to speak with you even if it is not about cosmetic procedures; you will be relaxed and confident. You will absolutely love Beryl, office mgr. and Megan, Dr. V,s assistant. I look forward to my appointment

by Maria Merryfield on Oct 11th, 2013

am looking forward to coming back.

Oct 3rd, 2013

I Personally Want To Thank Dr V from the moment I entered his office U Knew I Had Made the best decision I could make. The first day I was greeted by the Staff Beryl and Megan they made me feel like I knew them forever. The foll up by Dr V was unbelievable he called numerous times and even on the weekend. Also his staff made numeroous calls Thanks So Much I highly recommend Dr V to anyone who is looking for a great Physician Thanks so much I Love You Guys

|  Breast augmentation  |  show details
by Lily zheng on Sep 29th, 2013

I have the breast augmentation for over yhree months now, so far everything doing fine, and i feel a lot better with what I wear. I have a great experience with Dr. Vasisht, he is very nice and neat, very caring and thank you Dr.Vasisht.

|  Dr. V is the best!  |  show details
by Sara M. on Sep 16th, 2013

I have seen Dr. V for a few years now and I am always impressed with him and his staff. The office is always tidy and his staff is very pleasant. (I truly feel like we're all friends.) Dr. V always goes out of his way to make me feel comfortable and listen to me even though I am only going there for cosmetic reasons. I have had laser treatments, botox and fillers (sculptra) injected. I told him that I want to look natural just with less wrinkles and he does exactly that! I'm amazed how he knows what I mean! I feel very lucky to have found him.

|  Couldn't Be More Happy  |  show details
by Sevans on Aug 18th, 2013

I had been to a few other consultations, but no one spent the amount of time with me that Dr. Vasisht did. Even his staff spent a lot of time talking with me about the procedure. He made me feel confident that the work he was doing was specific to my needs and my body type. He knew exactly what I needed to get the results I wanted. I definitely didn't feel like it was a cookie cutter procedure like some of the other places I had gone to for a consultation. Dr. Vasisht and his staff made me and my family feel very comfortable with every aspect of the procedure. When I went to the surgical center the day of the surgery, I was already certain I had made the right decision by choosing Dr. Vasisht, but when the staff members there told me how highly recommended he was, how happy I was going to be with the results, and how THEY go to him for procedures on themselves, that was the icing on the cake!

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
by Alicia F on Aug 18th, 2013

Dr. V is the most caring doctor that I have ever experienced. He called everyday to make sure I was healing and feeling better. His work was exceptional, my nose fits my face perfectly. Both him and his staff are so compassionate and fit me in their schedule so I could heal in time for school. I would recommend Dr. V to anyone who is looking for some sort of surgery.

|  Satisfied asian woman  |  show details
by Lita on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Vashist and the whole staff made me feel like family. He explained everything I needed, and wanted, to know about my procedure. After care has been awesome. I would definitely recommend Dr Vashist to my friends and family. God Bless you Dr Vashist, you're the best.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2013

Some people may feel a little self-conscious when consulting to have a procedure done, and I was one of them. Dr. Vasisht and his staff made me feel at ease, provided me with the information I needed and answered any questions I had. The level of professionalism and care I received was top-notch and of all the places I could have gone. I'm glad that I entrusted my care with Dr. Vasisht.

by Yaya on Jul 18th, 2013

I recommend Dr. V he's the OUTSTANDING EXTRAORDINARY doctor, I visited like 3 different doctors and he spoke to me for ten minutes and I knew by his excellent knowledge that it was the right one and he knew what I wanted. He took his time and explain to me everything didn't lie at all the BEST DOCTOR I ever meet in my life and they also worked on the price with no problem. I have no regrets whatsoever. I will always suggest him to my friends and you now that are reading my review.

by Haimoutie Ram on Jun 10th, 2013

Very intelligent, knows what he is doing, great results.

|  THE BEST!  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2013

The expertise of Dr. Vasisht is outstanding. He is up to date on the latest surgery and stitching techniques. His patient and pleasant manner of answering every question was so inspiring and comforting. His before and after surgery appointments were never rushed! Also, his staff is amazing. They are caring, thoughtful and supportive.

|  Best Plastic Surgeon Worth the trip!  |  show details
by Jackie on Jun 5th, 2013

For local and out of town clients. I live in South florida. After my consult with Dr.Vasisth I knew I only wanted him to perform my surgery. I Highly recommend Dr. Vasisth for Plastic Surgery. I had breast Augmentation with a Lift two days ago. I can not speak more highly of Dr.Vasisht. He is exceptional as a plastic surgeon. He is very skilled and a wonderful Doctor.My results exceeded my expectation. My breast look fantastic.I have minimal discomfort no bruising and beautiful breast. Thank you Dr V you are the Best!

|  Lifelong Client & in love with results  |  show details
by Angela on May 31st, 2013

I love Dr. V and his staff! They're so warm & welcoming. They know each client on a personal level & take their time during appointment to answer questions. Dr. V has improved the quality if my life & was really there to walk me through the first year of my recovery. I will always recommend this practice to people I care about.

|  Best of experiences  |  show details
by Paul I. on May 3rd, 2013

This surgeon was able to cleanly repair a gash on my forehead that I was worried would be a permanent eye-catcher forever. He had terrific bedside manner and his office staff is helpful and concerned with each patient individually.

|  Laci  |  show details
by Louise Haines on May 3rd, 2013

Dr Vasisht's care before the surgery, during the surgery, and post surgery was caring and informative. I'm very satisfied with the outcome and his level of care.

by Pat on May 2nd, 2013

I have seen many doctors and waited for hours. Dr. V. never makes you wait. He is prompt, courteous and very informative; as is his staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  The new me!  |  show details
by Melissa Craft on Apr 29th, 2013

I had an incredible experience from the day of my first consultation. I felt so comfortable after my first meet with Dr. Vasisht and staff, that my husband and I didn't even consider checking other doctors out there! On April 9th, 2013, I had a tummy tuck, liposuction in the tummy, and lipo sculpting. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks and have been back to work a week already. I feel pretty good and any concerns I have, Dr. Vasisht, Beryl, and Megan are always there to help. What a caring bunch of people! I look forward to going there for more work and I have already referred some of my friends.

by JIMMY D on Apr 15th, 2013

Beryle,the office manager is GREAT....i came in for a follow up visit,and left my motorcycle keys and helmet on front desk, where i signed in at.While Dr. V was going over the excellant work he had done on my face,Beryle put on my helmet and took my harley down the road to fill with gas,and brought me back 2 slices of pizza....a GREAT experience all around,Highly Recommended

|  No doubt Dr. Vasisht is the best in our area!  |  show details
by Sondra A. Tucker on Apr 13th, 2013

I had a lot of concerns about finally making the decision to finally go through with having Abdominoplasty done. So, after months of extensive research and numerous watched videos, I knew it was time to make that ultimate choice. After several office visits with different plastic surgeons, I chose Dr. Vasisht. My main concern was my age (61) and how it would affect my healing process. Dr. Vasisht was very courteous and thorough during his exam and answered all of my questions and concerns. His staff is very proficient and personable and always available for any questions I may have had. I felt at ease after my examination and knew I was going to have a rewarding experience with Dr. Vasisht. I would highly recommend choosing Dr. Vasisht if you are looking for great results. I am healing nicely and starting to feel better about myself again! Thank you Dr. Vasisht!!

|  Top Doctor  |  show details
by Shavonna on Apr 5th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Vasisht was beyond exceptional. His expertise and bed side manner was pleasing, assuring and remarkable. Choosing Dr. Vasisht as my plastic surgeon was the best medical decision I made. Sitting in his waiting room was another wonderful experience in itself. Viewing the many medical procedures he performs in third world countries, makes me proud to have him as my doctor. The staff is professional and comforting. They made me feel like family. Becoming familiar with who I was as a person, and remembering it. Dr. Vasisht and his staff is the top medical practice that I have ever experienced.

|  Sculptra and Botox  |  show details
by MaryAnn Whelpley on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. V. and his staff are wonderful. The minute you walk in the door Beryl and Megan make you feel at ease. Before I had the Sculptra procedure I had questions which Dr. V. answered honestly, which is the one thing I appreciated. I would recommend Dr. V. for any form of plastic surgery.

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
by BS on Mar 2nd, 2013

Dr. V and the staff are just wonderful. I had so many questions for him and he took the time to answer them all. He made sure that my expectations were reasonable and that I understood the before and after care needed for this surgery. I've already recommended him to a few friends and will continue to do so.

Feb 8th, 2012

Dr. V. Is the most caring doctor that I have ever met. I went to a few doctors and was impressed by Dr.V during the initial consultation. The day of my procedure, I was nervous. When dr.v came into the surgery room, he rubbed my arm as he walked by which was so comforting. He called me at home later that day and in the following days. When I had a question and called the office, even after hours, he would get back to me, talk to me, and then follow up again later. The man offered to come to my house and help me wash if that is what it took. I can not say enough good things about Dr. V. He is the kind of person you want to be friends with. This is also a man that devotes time each year to perform surgery on impoverished children and adults.

|  Compassionate care  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2009

Dr. Vasisht provides the most compassionate care that i have ever experienced at a doctors office. His staff is exceptional at making you feel comfortable. I was extremely happy about my overall care that I received and would recommend him to all my friends.

|  Vasisht Bhupesh Md - Worth the money  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Does great work. His laser skin treatments really do work. Wrinkles disappear and so does acne. He has good skills and a good bedside manner...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Mar 1st, 2008

He is very compassionate and takes pride in his profession. He recently travelled to the Philippines to perform cleft lip and palate surgery, which he does once every year.