A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupinder Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupinder Bain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from Government Medical College, Aurangabad.
Dr. Bain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupinder Bain MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhupinder Bain practice?
- Dr. Bhupinder Bain has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhupinder Bain practices Internal Medicine near Azusa, CA.
See Azusa Internists.