Overall Review

3.6

July 18th, 2016
Lack of professionalism
I would not recommend Dr Mangat at all.I have a serious neurological condition that needed to be addressed. Dr Mangat's office cancelled two appointments with no reason, both the day before each appointment.The staff told me the reason he was cancelling the first time was because he wanted to take vacation. When I was informed that the second appointment was being cancelled, I was given no reason, and was told to find another doctor. So much for the Hippocratic Oath.

April 6th, 2011
Dr. Mangat took plenty of time with me hearing all of my concerns and addressing each and every one of them. The best appointment I have ever had. I definately will continue to use him and refer him to others.

March 30th, 2009
The Dr's first comment, was, "you are to fat"!
The Dr's first comment was, "you are to fat"!He said this is the reason why I have unbearable pain in my leg.That, the fat hanging down from my stomach is pinching my nerve going down to my leg!I don't have fat hanging down from my stomach!!!! Period!!!!I know I am over weight with about 30 pound, but that is not the reason of my problem! But he already decided that I am fat, and that is the problem!So, he don't have to do any testing!About the testing. He did test all but the painful area. It's like, that area was not even existed? or what?