A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupinder Singh, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhupinder Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Armed Forces Medical College - Pune, India. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupinder Singh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bhupinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Bhupinder Singh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bhupinder Singh practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Tempe Internists and Tempe Nephrologists.