A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupinder Valia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhupinder Valia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhupinder Valia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valia graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Valia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Ingalls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupinder Valia MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhupinder Valia practice?
- Dr. Bhupinder Valia has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhupinder Valia practices Internal Medicine near South Holland, IL.
See South Holland Internists.