A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhupinder Yakhmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yakhmi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yakhmi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yakhmi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhupinder Yakhmi MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bhupinder Yakhmi practice?
- Dr. Bhupinder Yakhmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhupinder Yakhmi practices Psychiatry near Newark, OH.
See Newark Psychiatrists.