A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhushit Dixit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhushit Dixit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixit
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dixit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhushit Dixit, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixit graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dixit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhushit Sharadchandra Dixit MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bhushit S. Dixit practice?
- Dr. Bhushit Dixit has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhushit Dixit practices Psychiatry near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.