A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhuvan Pathak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhuvan Pathak is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhuvan Pathak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathak graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Pathak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhuvan Pathak MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bhuvan Pathak practice?
- Dr. Bhuvan Pathak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bhuvan Pathak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.