A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhuvana Balasekaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhuvana Balasekaran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhuvana Balasekaran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balasekaran graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Balasekaran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhuvana Balasekaran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhuvana Balasekaran practice?
- Dr. Bhuvana Balasekaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhuvana Balasekaran practices Family Medicine near Midland, TX.
See Midland Primary Care Doctors.