Dr. Bhuvanendram Indrakrishnan MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Lawrenceville, GA

July 11th, 2016
Have had two procedures and each time Dr. K and staff were consummate professionals.

April 7th, 2016
Great team of staff
Dr Indran Krishnan has an excellent team of nurses to take care of the patients. Waiting time is long ( 30 minutes) because his office is always is packed ! However, we understand that he is very popular and they compensate with superb compassionate & loving care.

March 20th, 2016
My husband & myself are very impressed by the service
Both my husband & myself had colon cancer screening ( colonoscopies) last month. Our visits were pleasant & we highly recommend his Endoscopy center and the office.

February 18th, 2016
Best place for colonoscopy
Dr Indrakrishnan & his staff are excellent. Best place to have colonoscopy and endoscopy testing.

November 26th, 2015
Very compassionate doctor
Dr Indran Krishnan is a very compassionate doctor. He did a colonoscopy on me for bleeding. My insurance was cancelled as I lost the job on the day before the colonoscopy . I had a huge bill to pay but he cleared it and wrote off all the charges. He still saw me on follow up visits free of charges with the same kindness and respect. How many doctors can do this? God bless him!

November 7th, 2015
Worst doc ever
He is the worst doctor i have ever seen, all he did was ask me what was i there for and then told me i need a scope done through my mouth and back, did not answer question, was rude and abrupt. I went to another reputed doc who told me i had hemorrhoids and that was it , referred me to get it fixed and my bleeding stopped without the scopes he wanted to line his pockets!!, If you go to see him and he says get a colonoscope run for your life,

April 3rd, 2015
Wait time was over 4 hours, chairs are uncomfortable, Parking sucked

March 27th, 2015
Not sure yet
I saw this doc due to a referral from primary physician. My appt was at 3pm. Arrived at 2:45 and had a 1 hour wait. Saw the doc at 3:45 pm. The total length of time that we met was 5 minutes, literally. I explained my problem, he recommended a colonoscopy and was felt 100% that my bleeding issues were from my colon. No medications for my pain were given, only scheduled for the next colonscopy available. This rating is based on my wait time, my time with the physician, and his recommendations. I will rate again after colonoscopy.

March 5th, 2015
Probably one of the worst doctors I've ever seen. His only goal is to see the dollars flowing in to his wallet. Go in with mild symptoms, and he'll suggest a colonoscopy without even talking to you for 5 minutes. He refused to answer any other questions until I agreed to that colonoscopy. "Hey, doc, I don't have insurance, it's going to cost me $5000 to get scoped". He basically told me it wasn't his problem, and refused to say another word until after the colonoscopy! Ignore his positive reviews on Google+. He deletes any unfavorable reviews and posts a bunch of fake ones!

March 14th, 2014
A terrible experience - After waiting two hours and dealing with a hostile staff you finally see the "Doctor", who does nothing except order tests to be done in his clinic - Do yourself a favor and find a reputable and caring physician

March 1st, 2014
Absolutely terrible doctor. I saw him months ago for some stomach problems, and he was very quick to send me for a colonscopy without even trying to explore other options. His office was well aware of my insurance policy however did not inform me of any out of the ordinary charges when I spoke to them about it. They assured me the normal co-pay would apply. I am now having to pay 1,600 dollars for a procedure that would have cost me only a few hundred had I sought out another facility. According to my insurance company, his charges were considered "abnormally excessive" and they denied the claims. Absolutely horrible experience. I suggest you steer clear of this man.

February 8th, 2014
Would not reccomend
Very quick to point out I needed a colonoscopy without a thorough exam. Seems thats where they make the money.