Dr. Bhuvaneswari Dandapani Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bhuvaneswari Dandapani?

Would recommend her

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Some of these reviews do not seem to be evaluating the same Doctor I know. I like that she has Americanized in her treatment of people.

Attorney

Posted on November 6th, 2016

Dr. D is knowledgeable, communicative, and thorough. She is well respected by colleagues, published, and highly recommended. She takes my conditions seriously and listens to me.

KNOW IT ALL!

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

She was called into Holmes to evaluate me. The visit , 8 minutes! In that time she read and answered her text message on her phone, rude! She talked over me when I answered her questions. Showed no concern, no interest, and diagnosed me with a diagnosis that had already been dismissed 3 times. Very cold human being. Never let me explain all of my symptoms that were the reason for my 10 day admission. A disgrace to her profession!

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I met with Dr Dandapani and found her to be knowledgeable, extremely competent,. She gave in depth explanations in a no nonsense manner. I trust her judgement and skills.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

I met her in the hospital and made an appointment at her office after I was discharged. I don't understand the majority of other reviews because both I and my husband felt she answered all my questions, was very thorough and pleasant. She was not pushy nor was she rude. She spent adequate time with us explaining and she asked if I agreed with pursuing more tests. Her staff was very accommodating and Pam her nurse couldn't have been nicer.

A very rude arrogant doctor!

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

She is abrupt, interrupts you, doesn't listen, acts like she knows it all, doesn't seem to care, is apparently missing a sense of humor about anything, and would best benefit patients by retiring.If, DOCTOR, you are practicing in something you hate so much, WHY ARE YOU PRACTICING?

Cold

Posted on September 9th, 2011

She had her mind made up... She didn't care what my past Doctors found. I had a Stoke 3 years ago with some issues with my hands and problems with my eyes. She told me not to wear contacts. And that I never had a stroke. My brother has been with me when I recently had a mini stroke, followed by two years of grand mal seizures. She said it was my contacts. I will never go back again. I am 66 years old and she was speaking to me as I was a piece of garbage. Good luck.

Good office, HORRIBLE, UNCARING DOCTOR

Posted on July 9th, 2011

Very disappointed in the provider. Extremely rude and not caring. She does not listen to the patient's needs. She thinks her words are final and tries her best to make the patient feel inferior and as stupid as possible. DO NOT SEE HER!! I can't believe Mima would even have her as a doctor. I feel sorry for her patients that need someone who cares. Please, see someone else.

Inconsiderate and detached

Posted on February 27th, 2011

This was the worst experience with a Doctor I have ever encountered. She is rude, demeaning, inconsiderate and uninterested. I moved from San Diego and had an appointment with her to treat a 30 year condition. I left her office feeling insulted and belittled. Her staff was pushy. They did not order my tests or treatments until I called 3 times, each call I was insured that it would be taken care of. Waited 5 weeks for follow up and she did not show up. I am glad because I didn't want to have her as my Doctor at that point. Her reputation is that she is reluctant to treat people for fear of being sued. She is a mean-spirited angry person who acts as if she is better than anyone else. Sorry,..that's just the way it is, she is down right nasty.

Posted on November 17th, 2017