A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhuwan Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhuwan Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhuwan Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu.
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Bibb Medical Center Hospital
- Walker Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhuwan Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhuwan Sharma practice?
- Dr. Bhuwan Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhuwan Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Centreville, AL.
See Centreville Internists.