A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biagio Manna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Biagio Manna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manna
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manna Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Manna graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Manna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biagio Manna DO is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Biagio Manna practice?
- Dr. Biagio Manna has 1 office location.
Dr. Biagio Manna practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.