A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biagio Manna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Biagio Manna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manna
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manna Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Manna graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Manna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biagio Manna DO is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Biagio Manna practice?
- Dr. Biagio Manna has 1 office location.
Dr. Biagio Manna practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.