A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biagio Mignone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Biagio Mignone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mignone
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mignone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biagio Mignone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Mignone graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mignone has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biagio V Mignone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Biagio V. Mignone practice?
- Dr. Biagio Mignone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Biagio Mignone practices Ophthalmology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY.
See Yonkers Ophthalmologists.