A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biagio Mignone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Biagio Mignone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mignone
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mignone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biagio Mignone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Mignone graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mignone has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biagio V Mignone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Biagio V. Mignone practice?
- Dr. Biagio Mignone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Biagio Mignone practices Ophthalmology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY.
See Yonkers Ophthalmologists.