A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bialick Tabibian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bialick Tabibian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bialick Tabibian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabibian graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Tabibian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabibian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans