A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bialick Tabibian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bialick Tabibian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bialick Tabibian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabibian graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tabibian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bialick Tabibian MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bialick Tabibian practice?
- Dr. Bialick Tabibian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bialick Tabibian practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Nephrologists.