Dr. Biana Lanson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2015
Best Doctor I have seen.
Dr. Lanson treated me for my ear infection. She has been very patient with me. I have been having trouble for couple weeks before I saw her and has a nasty infection. She got me though it with her expertise and knowledge. Her advise and prescription has helped me get back to where I was before the infection. Her PA Angela is very informative and good at her job. They both also helped me with my minimum appointments when it was getting very expensive and best patient care. I would recommend her for ENT problems.

March 6th, 2013
Great experience and feel much better
I had trouble with Sinus infections for years and Dr. Lanson diagnosed me with a deviated septum and also recommended a turbinate reduction. Eventually did surgery..pre- and post op care was great as were several visits leading up to the surgery. I have not had any issues with infections since the surgery (which was three yrs ago) and would highly recommend Dr. Lanson.

February 3rd, 2012
Great doctor
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lanson. She was caring and empathetic. When it came to surgery, she was careful to explain everything and follow me closely. I now feel great.

October 14th, 2011
Awful Doctor
After having my daughter evaluated, she stated that she needed to have her tonsils and adenoids removed. She sent my daughter for a sleep study. After experiencing difficulty with the staff at the sleep center, I complained to the hospital where we took my daughter for her study.After receiving feedback from the hospital, Dr. Lanson decided not to continue treating my daughter. I found this to be wholly unprofessional and unethical.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone, especially if they have a small child that requires ENT services.

August 2nd, 2011
caring caregiver
We found Dr Lanson to be a caring attentive doctor. my 3 year old son was having difficulty in school but had advanced language skills so no one suspected a hearing problem, but turns out we were very wrong. Dr Lanson put tubes in my sons ears and we had a very positive experience before, during and after. Follow ups have been good (including a call from Dr Lanson herself the day of the surgery). I would recommend her to a friend.

May 17th, 2011
Having suffered from sinus problems for over 10 years with many visits to other doctors, she was the only one to find out exactly what was wrong. Dr. Lanson performed the surgery needed and the follow up care was beyond fantastic. I found her to be kind, caring and sympathetic.

April 16th, 2011
Worst medical experience ever
Biana Lanson harmed my child with repeated, ill-advised, ham-handed attempts at foreign body removal. She is dangerous and cavalier. She seems to be under the impression that her academic pedigree guarantees her competency, but she is mistaken, it secures only her over-confidence. She has permanently damaged my child. Please be cautious should you choose to submit yourself or anyone for whom you care to her ministrations.

June 12th, 2017