Otolaryngologists

Kips Bay
423 E 23rd St
New York, NY 10010
212-686-7500
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great experience and feel much better  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2013

I had trouble with Sinus infections for years and Dr. Lanson diagnosed me with a deviated septum and also recommended a turbinate reduction. Eventually did surgery..pre- and post op care was great as were several visits leading up to the surgery. I have not had any issues with infections since the surgery (which was three yrs ago) and would highly recommend Dr. Lanson.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lanson. She was caring and empathetic. When it came to surgery, she was careful to explain everything and follow me closely. I now feel great.

|  Awful Doctor  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

After having my daughter evaluated, she stated that she needed to have her tonsils and adenoids removed. She sent my daughter for a sleep study. After experiencing difficulty with the staff at the sleep center, I complained to the hospital where we took my daughter for her study.After receiving feedback from the hospital, Dr. Lanson decided not to continue treating my daughter. I found this to be wholly unprofessional and unethical.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone, especially if they have a small child that requires ENT services.

|  caring caregiver  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

We found Dr Lanson to be a caring attentive doctor. my 3 year old son was having difficulty in school but had advanced language skills so no one suspected a hearing problem, but turns out we were very wrong. Dr Lanson put tubes in my sons ears and we had a very positive experience before, during and after. Follow ups have been good (including a call from Dr Lanson herself the day of the surgery). I would recommend her to a friend.

|  show details
May 17th, 2011

Having suffered from sinus problems for over 10 years with many visits to other doctors, she was the only one to find out exactly what was wrong. Dr. Lanson performed the surgery needed and the follow up care was beyond fantastic. I found her to be kind, caring and sympathetic.

|  Worst medical experience ever  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2011

Biana Lanson harmed my child with repeated, ill-advised, ham-handed attempts at foreign body removal. She is dangerous and cavalier. She seems to be under the impression that her academic pedigree guarantees her competency, but she is mistaken, it secures only her over-confidence. She has permanently damaged my child. Please be cautious should you choose to submit yourself or anyone for whom you care to her ministrations.