A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bianca Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bianca Chin, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University Of The West Indies, Barbados.
Dr. Chin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bianca Chin MD is a female Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bianca Chin practice?
- Dr. Bianca Chin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bianca Chin practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Gahanna, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Cincinnati, OH.