A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bianca Edison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Edison graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Edison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bianca Edison MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bianca Edison practice?
- Dr. Bianca Edison has 1 office location.
Dr. Bianca Edison practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.