Dr. H Japal MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Uniondale, NY

September 19th, 2016
This doctor diagnosed my condition correctly after many failed attempts at other doctors. I was treated and got better. The best part was that because of the follow up, my overall health has improved. Her office is a pleasure to go to. Her staff makes you feel welcome.

August 31st, 2011
NEVER SEE THIS DOCTOR!
Having several medical conditions that require me to see doctors/specialists regularly I can honestly say that Dr. Japal is the WORST doctor on long island. Her office staff is surreal in how the treat patients, rude unorganized and a general lack of respect. You will NOT hear back from Dr Japal in the event of emergency or her staff never the less a follow up with test results. You will wait for atleast an hour and not even get an apology. I would not come here again if I was dying. I was her patient for a while and kept of thinking it would improve but eventually I was forced to find a better doctor as she is an insult to the profession. An upside I have since found a wonderful primary care doctor who's staff is polite and couldn't be happier.

May 16th, 2011
She is one of the best doctors around i think eveyone should go to her she saved my life