A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bianca Udugampola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Udugampola graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Udugampola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bianca Priyadarshani Udugampola MD is a female doctor, has 8 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Bianca P. Udugampola practice?
- Dr. Bianca Udugampola has 1 office location.
Dr. Bianca Udugampola practices Hospitalist near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Hospitalists.