A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bianca Weinstock Guttman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bianca Weinstock Guttman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock Guttman graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Weinstock Guttman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bianca Weinstock Guttman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Bianca Weinstock Guttman practice?
- Dr. Bianca Weinstock Guttman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bianca Weinstock Guttman practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dunkirk, NY.
See Buffalo Neurologists and Buffalo Allergists.