Dr. Bianca Weinstock Guttman MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Buffalo, NY

August 13th, 2016
Over Rated
I was a. patient of this doctor for over a year. The staff is unprofessional at best. My average appointment with her office took on the approximately 3 1/2 hours. Most of this time I was waiting to be seen. Most visits I was seen by a nurse practitioner, I was told that I would be seen by the doctor once a year. At that appointment she popped in the room for 5 minutes. I had to question the ethics of this practice when they sent me a high dollar value visa gift card at Christmas. When I called her office to find out why this was sent to me, I was told that it was a thank you gift from the doctor. No real explation was given. I've wondered if she used me or my medical information as part of her medical research. I never consented to this and the gift card thing was strange. I changed doctor's after that

October 29th, 2015
I'm so lucky!
I'm so lucky that Dr. Weinstock-Guttman sees me as a patient and that I am able to be part of the MS institute even though I do not have MS. After seeing doctors for years and nobody knowing what was wrong, Dr. Weinstock-Guttman hit the nail right on the head. She orders a lot of tests which I appreciate- she is incredibly thorough. She was interested in putting all the puzzle pieces together. For someone that seems to be a medical mystery with neurological issues, Dr. Weinstock-Guttman is the doctor to see. She is SO knowledgeable. (Totally cannot stand the secretarial staff though...very difficult dealing with them when making appointments.

December 17th, 2014
Amazing
Dr. Weinstock Guttman is phenomenal. She always takes the time needed to help, and she treats you as an individual! I would highly recommend her as a neurologist. I cried during my first appt. Because I couldn't believe how she was interested in my medical story, and my well being. She truly cares!

April 30th, 2011
we did not hit it off. i did not like her, found her to be rude, short, etc. but some people like her, so you have to decide yourself. did not see her again.

March 24th, 2011
I have seen my share of neurologists in the area. Dr. Guttman is the only one who works with patients who have mitochondrial disease. She orders a LOT of tests, but if I have reservations about any, I speak up and we change our course of treatment. My mitochondrial disease specialist does most of my medical managing, but Dr. Guttman handles the neuo aspect. A few times I have felt rushed, but for the most part, I trust her. She is a very well-respected physician and she knows what she's doing.