A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bibas Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bibas Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bibas Reddy, DO, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Reddy has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bibas Reddy DO and MD is a male Oncologist , has 9 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bibas Reddy practice?
- Dr. Bibas Reddy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Bibas Reddy practices Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.