A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bibas Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bibas Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bibas Reddy, DO, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Reddy has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bibas Reddy DO and MD is a male Oncologist , has 10 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bibas Reddy practice?
- Dr. Bibas Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Bibas Reddy practices Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.