A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bibhuti Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bibhuti Das, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College, Berhampur.
Dr. Das has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Das accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan