Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Dec 19th, 2014

Dr. Bibhuti B. Mishra is arrogant, self centered and makes you wait over an hour til he see's you.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Humera jahani on Sep 24th, 2014

He is a great Doctor, I wish I didn't have to wait that long to see him.

|  So unproffesional staff  |  show details
by What-a-bad-place on Jul 25th, 2014

Very rude staff- unprofessional and inefficient. It is amazing how a place like this can be in practice. I called today and ask for a follow up on a MRI that was supposed to be scheduled Wendy said: "doctor decided not to do it" I asked why she didn't call to notify me, Wendy started screaming at me, I told her to lower her voice and she scream one more time and hanged up on me. They must be getting patients because of the referrals. I called her back and asked to speak to a supervisor, Wendy said she is the supervisor. Wendy now refuses to let me speak to the doctor, because she knows I will complaint about her.

|  Rude staff  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2014

The staff I talk to ( Wendy ) was very rude , abrasive, unprofessional in her demeanor, and has poor communication skills with patient and their families. Her behavior is not only rude and unprofessional but she is insulting to the patient's intelligence

by MR on Nov 24th, 2013

Start to finish, wonderful experience. Very friendly staff. Friendly nurse. And Doctor Mishra himself was extremely attentive, caring, knowledgeable, and professional. I never once felt like he was in a hurry, or anything bothered him. 10/10 experience. I trust him and defiantly will recommend him to family and friend.

|  Not going back  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2013

He is quite pleasant unless you question him or mention that the treatment he has prescribed isn't working. At that point, he just wants you to find a new doctor. He is very condescending. He also is very, very late every time I've been to him and he does not apologize. It is like you should be so happy he is seeing you, any inconvenience and wait should be fine. To be fair, when it is your turn, he does spend time with you. I've been four or five time and I won't be returning. There is no benefit in it for me.

|  One of the worst doctors  |  show details
by F on Jul 29th, 2013

This is one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. his bedside manner is horrible. His receptionist is RUDE. As for an accurate diagnosis forget about that. This doctor makes up his own diagnosis without seeing your medical records. This is definitely not someone I will ever see again.

|  Dont go there  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2013

I went to Dr. Mishra by referral. If I had to deal with his staff in the first instance . . I would never have gone. they are rude, inept and officious. Dr. Mishra is knowledgeable but rushed. If you like being treated like ignorant trash and being made to wait, this is the place for you.

|  Problems with Doctor AND Staff  |  show details
May 23rd, 2013

RE the doctor, all was fine until I had a spinal tap that he ordered. I got a headache two days later and finally got in to see him and he gave me migraine medicine! AND turns out if I had gone back to the hospital for a blood patch I would have been spared what turned out to be an 8-day headache that kept me out of work and mostly in bed! I just don't get it. RE the staff, very hard to work with. Took me 4 days to get information emailed (a list of medications recommended). They schedule appointments too close together!

|  Disability reviewer  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2013

Called this doctors office to follow up on a request for records that had been pending for over 2 months. The nurse who answered the phone was extremely rude and unprofessional. She hung up on me and then called me back based on caller ID to yell at me again. Our office had called several times and left MULTIPLE messages with no response. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE. Clearly, the staff are not interested in being patient advocates.

Oct 2nd, 2012

Staff are very poor and Doctor is always late up to 1 hr however he is a good doctor

|  Practice in Decline  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

Dr. Mishra once had a effective and caring practice. It is now in decline as he is spending increasing amounts of time out of the country and out of contact. The administrative staff are rude, unhelpful, and completely ineffective.

Jul 7th, 2011

Dr. Mishra is an excellent doctor. His staff is curt, rude and unresponsive They all seem to be in foul moods and it is taken out on the patient. I called 5 times to determine if a fax was sent out and on the 6th attempt the man (Tim) who works in the McLean office was very edgy to me. I wonder if this is a case where the Dr. Mishra is completely unaware that his staff lacks professionalism anddo not provide the appropriate courtesies that a patient should expect. I am debating whether or not to go to my follow up appointment because of the bad behavior of the front office.

|  Professor  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

My overall experience was wonderful. Unfortunately, my initial contact with Dr. Mishra was as a minor stroke patient at the ER Fairfax Nova, but everything from there on out was wonderful. He is kind and caring, and I was fortunate to get an appointment in a relatively short time.

by Fred Anklam on Oct 31st, 2010

Dr. Mishra diagnosed my Guillain-Barre syndrome and treated me effectively. I had never met him before he was consulted by telephone (on the recommendation of my family practice doctor) by the emergency room staff late at night. He was at my bedside early the next morning (about 7 a.m.) and reviewed for me what he thought was happening, the tests he had to run to confirm his initial diagnoses and what the course of treatment and recovery would be. He was very compassionate. I saw him numerous times during about a two-three-month period when I was struggling with the impact of the syndrome. When i had a relapse of symptoms and returned to the hospital he brought other specialists, without my asking, to review my case and see if he had missed anything. I found him to be very cary and always willing to answer questions, fill out paperwork for my disability payments and offer encouragement through the course of the syndrome.

Oct 26th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Mishra and his nurse. They are great. I have been to several Neurologists and he is the first doctor that has been able to bring some relieve to my headaches.