Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Narjis Kazmi
Dr. Narjis Kazmi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rock Hill, SC, with another office in Rock Hill, SC. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Kazmi is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals and Piedmont Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Narjis Kazmi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Narjis Kazmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.
Dr. Donnielle Green
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Rock Hill, SC 0.01 mi17
Dr. Jeffrey Marchant
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Rock Hill, SC 0.01 mi19
Dr. Gail Gerena
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Rock Hill, SC 0.01 mi39