A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bibiana Reiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bibiana Reiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiser
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bibiana Reiser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiser graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Reiser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bibiana Jin Wan Reiser MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bibiana J. Reiser practice?
- Dr. Bibiana Reiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Bibiana Reiser practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.