A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bibiana Reiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bibiana Reiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiser
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bibiana Reiser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiser graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Reiser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bibiana Jin Wan Reiser MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bibiana J. Reiser practice?
- Dr. Bibiana Reiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Bibiana Reiser practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.