Dr. Bich-Thuy Tran Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bich-Thuy Tran?

July 7th, 2017

Great doctor

I don't know if it's just that Dr. Tran's style matches my own, or what. She's super smart, explains things (although she talks a mile-a-minute - I like it, but if you don't, be forewarned), and is cheerful. I've been a patient for at least 10 years.

December 5th, 2015

WORST doctor ever!!!! She is miserable, rushed, and only cares about money, which is why she sees so many patients per day. She missed many diagnoses, and just doesn't care. She has NO bedside manner whatsoever. Avoid dr. BICH-Thuy Tran at ALL COSTS!!!

October 14th, 2015

Save Yourself Time & Energy - Stay Away

I would NOT recommend anyone to see Dr. Tran. It has been multiple times where I saw her for severe illness without receiving medicine perception from her. She always told me I would get well on my own. Every time I visited her when I was sick I felt like it was a big waste of my time, i'd be better off just lay in bed resting on my own. I asked her during my visit to diagnose my skin condition in addition to my flu, but she refused for the reason of one item per visit. She asked me to respect other patients who have appointment. Sure! Where are patients? Hello? I didn't see any when I left but I saw her chilling in her office. If you know I am sick, would you be so kind that not having me drive back and forward so that you can charge me twice for my visits. I spent my last bit of energy researching another Dr today so I don't need to see her again.

June 6th, 2015

Project Manager/ Scheduler

I have been a patient of hers for years. She is very good and very professional. By the way, my family has her as a Doctor. I would not want any other Doctor but her.

April 24th, 2015

Worst bedside manner of any Dr I have known. Very humiliating for a menopausal women who wants to have hormone blood tests done. Please try and be a little kinder. I would have been more comfortable with my husband in the room. You made me uncomfortable.

April 21st, 2015

Has little interest in health background, refuses blood testing and didn't listen to my heart until 4th visit, in spite of my complaints of a rapid heart beat.

January 11th, 2015

Great Doc

thorough exam, effective treatment, always makes time in her busy schedule to address health issues and concerns

April 15th, 2014

Padded the Bill ....

A ten minute office visit for an ear infection was billed to my insurance company at $340....

April 2nd, 2014

Avoid at all cost.

I have been hesitant to write this review for Dr Tran for some time now, but I think people considering choosing her as a Doctor have the right to know about my experience with her. Choosing Dr Tran as my Doctor was a horrible idea. She was always busy and rushed me through every appointments. She sent me to physical therapy without a proper diagnosis and after months of therapy, lots of money, and no improvements I decided to see another Doctor. After only one visit I was put on medication and have been without any pain for almost a year now. Avoid her at all cost. She does not care.

March 26th, 2014

Very mean-spirited, impatient. Doesn't listen. Misdiagnosed more than once. Would never recommend .

March 13th, 2014

Very profesional

Dr. Tran has always spent just the right amount of time with me to listen and determine the accurate diagnosis. She is knowledgeable and thorough. Her staff is great, too!

February 11th, 2014

Worst doctor ever

If I could give a zero, or better yet, a negative #, for Dr. Tran's bedside manner, I would. More than once she has yelled at me. i feel so degraded at the end of the (extremely short) appt. And that doesn't even touch amount of time spent with me! I have been her patient for years now, but I've absolutely had it. Leaving that office and switching to another provider. Dr. Tran gives one word responses (if she answers at all) to your questions, and just makes something up if she doesn't know. It's clear she's just in medicine to make $$--she tries to pack in as many patients as possible in a day. My husband and I have had it and were leaving.