A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bich-Thy Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ngo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ngo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Ngo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bich-Thy Nguyen Ngo MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bich-Thy N. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Bich-Thy Ngo has 1 office location.
Dr. Bich-Thy Ngo practices Geriatric Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Geriatric Doctors.