A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bich-Thy Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Ngo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bich-Thy Nguyen Ngo MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bich-Thy N. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Bich-Thy Ngo has 1 office location.
Dr. Bich-Thy Ngo practices Geriatric Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Geriatric Doctors.