A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bich Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bich Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bich Van Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bich V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Bich Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bich Nguyen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston General Practitioners.