A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bichphuong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bichphuong Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bichphuong Nguyen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bichphuong Thi Nguyen MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bichphuong T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Bichphuong Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bichphuong Nguyen practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Clara, CA.
See Sunnyvale Allergists and Sunnyvale Pediatricians.