A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bidisha Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bidisha Ray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans