A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bidya Lohani-Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bidya Lohani-Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bidya Lohani-Sharma, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohani-Sharma graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lohani-Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bidya Lohani-Sharma MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bidya Lohani-Sharma practice?
- Dr. Bidya Lohani-Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bidya Lohani-Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Geriatric Doctors.